In Country Mill Farms, LLC v. City of East Lansing, (WD MI, Sept. 15, 2017), a Michigan federal district court issued a preliminary injunction requiring a Michigan city to allow an orchard owner to sell produce at its Farmer’s Market even though he refuses on religious grounds to host same-sex weddings at his orchard. After Country Mill posted its policy against hosting same-sex weddings on its Facebook page, the city amended its Farmer’s Market Vendor Guidelines to require all vendors to comply with the city’s civil rights ordinances not only at the Farmer’s Market, but
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy