From SSRN:Engy Abdelkader, Muslims and Islam in U.S. Public Schools: Cases, Controversies and Curricula, (Education, Citizenship, National Identity and Core Values In Western Societies, Brill Publishers (2019 Forthcoming)).Cary Franklin, Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt and What It Means to Protect Women, (Forthcoming, Reproductive Rights and Justice Stories (Foundation Press, 2019)).Gal Amir, 1648 or 1948? No Room for Westphalia in the Middle-East, (9 Journal on European History of Law no. 1, 99-107 (2018)).Kenneth Townsend, A Common Enterprise: Law and the Connection between Civil and Heavenly Realms in the Writings of John Calvin, (Concordia Law Review, Forthcoming).Douglas NeJaime
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- The Best Essay Writers Company Stories
- Illinois: church leadership steps down after sexual harassment allegations
- Russia blasts new US sanctions as ‘theatre of the absurd’
- Evictions and ‘criminalized spaces’: the legacy of Oakland’s Ghost Ship fire
- Pro-choice groups launch ‘biggest, baddest’ warfare on supreme court pick