♬ I’ll tell you one thing: it’s always better when we’re together. ♬
1. Obviously, the first joy is planning and anticipating the reunion.
2. That insanely exciting moment when you first see each other.
3. Seeing how much they’ve changed, both physically and otherwise.
4. And being made aware of the ways you’ve changed, too.
5. But regressing to your old selves within five minutes of being together.
NBC / Via headoverfeels.com
6. Reminiscing about the good times you’ve had together. Telling stories you’d forgotten existed.
CBS / Via goodreads.com
7. And filling each other in on stories from your life since you were last together.
HBO / Via carrieviolet.wordpress.com
8. Reviving old nicknames that you don’t even remember the origins of.
CBS / Via buzzsugar.com
9. And old inside jokes that will never stop being hilarious.
CBS / Via kernelstuckinmyteeth.tumblr.com
10. Going through old pictures together and laughing at how goofy you used to look.
NBC / Via sonhoedesrazao.tumblr.com
11. Then recreating the funniest ones.
12. Calculating how long you’ve known each other and having your minds collectively blown.
13. Talking about your mutual friends, whom you haven’t even thought about in ages…
14. And trying to figure out where/how/what/who everyone is now.
15. Giggling as you fill each other in on your romantic developments. (Thank god Facebook exists as a visual tool.)
HBO / Via changinginthecity.wordpress.com
16. The mind-melting joy and terror of introducing old friends to new friends.
17. Deep talks about how you expected life to play out, versus how it did.
Pixar / Via mashable.com
18. Being comfortable enough to laugh at the awful decisions you’ve both made in life.
19. But being incredibly proud of the good ones.
20. The thrill of realizing that underneath how much they’ve changed, they’re still the same wonderful person you befriended way back when.
21. And no matter how far you go, or how long it’s been, you’ll always love and care for each other deeply…
Warner Bros. / Via fanpop.com
22. And you’ll always be able pick up right where you left off…
Warner Bros. / Via a-little-demonic.deviantart.com
23. Forever 🙂
NBC / Via india-forums.com
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/regajha/great-joys-of-reuniting-with-old-friends