The Unification Church (Family Federation for World Peace and Unification USA) has filed a suit alleging unauthorized use of a registered trademark against The World Peace and Unification Sanctuary in Newfoundland, Pennsylvania (
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Illinois: church leadership steps down after sexual harassment allegations
- Russia blasts new US sanctions as ‘theatre of the absurd’
- Evictions and ‘criminalized spaces’: the legacy of Oakland’s Ghost Ship fire
- Pro-choice groups launch ‘biggest, baddest’ warfare on supreme court pick
- Connecticut RFRA Does Not Immunize Against Employment Discrimination Suits