A lawsuit was filed this week in a Georgia federal district court by a Christian apologetics club against administrators of Kennesaw State University challenging the school’s speech zone policy. The complaint (full text) in Ratio Christi of Kennesaw State University v. Olens, (ND GA, filed 2/20/2018) complains that the school would not allow the group to set up a pro-life display on the Campus Green. Instead it limited the display to a small area set aside as a
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Illinois: church leadership steps down after sexual harassment allegations
- Russia blasts new US sanctions as ‘theatre of the absurd’
- Evictions and ‘criminalized spaces’: the legacy of Oakland’s Ghost Ship fire
- Pro-choice groups launch ‘biggest, baddest’ warfare on supreme court pick
- Connecticut RFRA Does Not Immunize Against Employment Discrimination Suits