A Title VII lawsuit was filed in Louisiana federal district court this week by a former assistant football coach at the Baptist-affiliated Louisiana College. Plaintiff Joshua Bonadona, whose mother is Jewish, was raised in the Jewish religion. He converted to Christianity while a student at Louisiana College, and was employed as an assistant football coach there for two years after he graduated. He then went to Southeast Missouri State University for graduate work combined with a coaching position. Two years after that he applied for an Assistant Coach opening that had arisen back at Louisiana College. The complaint (full text) in Bonadona v. Louisiana College, (WD LA, filed 2/21/2018), alleges that Bonadona received assurances from Louisiana College’s head coach that he would be hired for the position. In reliance on that he resigned his Southeast Missouri position. However Louisiana College president, Dr. Rick Brewer, vetoed the hiring because of Bonadona’s
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy