Yesterday President Trump welcomed Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak to the White House. Both leaders spoke briefly (full text of remarks) in the Cabinet Room before their private meeting. Among other things, Razak urged Trump to support progressive Muslim regimes, saying in part:Daesh, IS, Al-Qaeda, Abu Sayyaf … are the enemy of the United States, they are also the enemy of Malaysia, and we will do our part to make sure that our part of the world is safe.We will also contribute in terms of the ideological warfare because you need to win the hearts and minds. And the key to it is to support moderate and progressive Muslim regimes and governments around the world, because that is the true face of Islam; that is the authentic face of Islam. The more you align with progressive and moderate regimes, the better it would be in terms of winning the hearts and minds of the Muslim world.President Trump responded:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy