According to an AP report, yesterday Indonesia’s Constitutional Court handed down a ruling that will require recognition of adherents of the country’s indigenous religions. In the past, Indonesian law has required citizens in obtaining an identity card to select one of six religions– Islam, Protestantism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism or Confucianism. If they selected none of these, they risked prosecution under Indonesia’s blasphemy law for being an atheist. Yesterday’s ruling concluded that this arrangement is discriminatory. According to the Jakarta Globe:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy