The parent of a New Jersey middle school student filed suit this week against The Chathams school district claiming that the Middle East and North Africa unit of the 7th-grade Geography class violates the Establishment Clause by promoting Islam. The complaint (full text) in Hilsenrath v. School District of the Chathams, (D NJ, filed 1/23/2018), alleges that an Intro to Islam Video on the Google Classroom assigned to the geography class was a
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy