By a vote of 5-2, last week an expanded panel of Israel’s High court of Justice handed down a ruling which moves toward breaking the Chief Rabbinate’s monopoly on designation of which restaurants in the country are kosher. As reported by Haaretz and Arutz Sheva, the ruling stops short of allowing alternative private kashrut certification. It upholds the Rabbinate’s position that Israel’s Kosher Fraud Law prohibits a business from representing itself as
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy