Former members of the North Carolina-based World of Faith Fellowship (WOFF) will ask the North Carolina attorney general to seek review a settlement agreement reached 12 years ago in a suit against the Rutherford County Department of Social Services by 12 members of WOFF. The plaintiffs claimed they were being targeted by Social Services because of their religion. AP now reports:An ongoing Associated Press investigation has exposed years of abuse in the evangelical sect, with dozens of former members saying congregants are regularly beaten, punched and choked in an effort to
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy