In Sahyouni v. Mamisch, (CJEU, Dec. 20, 2017), the Court of Justice of the European Union held that EU Council Regulation 1259/2010 implementing enhanced legal cooperation in matters of divorce and legal separation does not apply to a divorce granted by a Muslim religious court. The European Court said in part:it is clear from the objectives pursued by Regulation No 1259/2010 that the latter regulation covers solely divorces pronounced either by a national court or by, or under the supervision of, a public authority.Law
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy