Each year in December, I attempt to pick the most important church-state and religious liberty developments of the past year– including developments internationally in the mix. Usually I select the top ten, but this year I have expanded it to 11. The selection obviously involves a good deal of subjective judgment, and I welcome e-mail comment from those who disagree with my choices. So here are my Top Eleven picks for the rather chaotic year that is currently coming to an end:1. President Trump issues and reissues restrictions on immigration and entry of refugees which are challenged in the courts as
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy