JTA reports on Tuesday’s election results in the town of Monroe, New York where voters by over an 80% majority approved a proposal that will allow the Village of Kiryas Joel to secede and become its own separate Yiddish speaking town. The vote resolves tensions growing out of Kiryas Joel’s annexation of land from Monroe. (See prior posting.) Kiryas Joel was founded by Satmar Rebbe Joel Teitelbaum. The new town will be named Town of Palm Tree, an English translation of
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy