Crux reported today that at the Vatican, Pope Francis has accepted the resignation of Cardinal Theodore McCarrick from the College of Cardinals. The 88-year old cardinal’s resignation comes amid growing numbers of complaints about past sexual abuse and misconduct by the now-retired Archbishop of Washington. The Pope ordered McCarrick
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Illinois: church leadership steps down after sexual harassment allegations
- Russia blasts new US sanctions as ‘theatre of the absurd’
- Evictions and ‘criminalized spaces’: the legacy of Oakland’s Ghost Ship fire
- Pro-choice groups launch ‘biggest, baddest’ warfare on supreme court pick
- Connecticut RFRA Does Not Immunize Against Employment Discrimination Suits