As previously reported, earlier this month President Trump nominated Texas Assistant Attorney General Jeff Mateer for a federal district court judgeship in Texas. Mateer was previously general counsel and executive vice president of the First Liberty Institute. Now, according to Wednesday’s San Antonio Express-News, Texas Senator John Cornyn is expressing concern over the nomination after CNN discovered speeches in which Mateer referred to transgender children as part of
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy