From SSRN:Nathan S. Chapman, Adjudicating Religious Sincerity, (Washington Law Review, Vol. 92, 2017).Jena McGill, ‘Now Its My Rights Versus Yours’: Equality in Tension with Religious Freedoms, (Alberta Law Review, Vol. 53, No. 3, 2016).Mark Strasser, Obergefell, Dignity, and the Family, (19 Journal of Gender, Race and Justice 317-49 (2016)).Douglas NeJaime, The Family’s Constitution, (32 Constitutional Commentary 413 (2017)).Mourad Greiss, Enforcing Abuse of Dominance Under a Sharia-Compliant Competition Law: A Consumer-Welfare Approach? Implications for MENA Competition Authorities, (Global Competition Litigation Review, Issue 3, pp.145-154, 2017).From SmartCILP:Antony Barone Kolenc, Putting Faith in Europe: Should the U.S. Supreme Court Learn from the European Court of Human Rights?, 45 Georgia Journal of International
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy