In Adorers of the Blood of Christ v. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, (3d Cir., July 25, 2018), the U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the dismissal of a RFRA challenge by an Order of Catholic nuns (the
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Illinois: church leadership steps down after sexual harassment allegations
- Russia blasts new US sanctions as ‘theatre of the absurd’
- Evictions and ‘criminalized spaces’: the legacy of Oakland’s Ghost Ship fire
- Pro-choice groups launch ‘biggest, baddest’ warfare on supreme court pick
- Connecticut RFRA Does Not Immunize Against Employment Discrimination Suits