In Middleton v. Pan, 2018 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 13254 (CD CA, Jan. 25, 2018), a California federal district court adopted a magistrate’s recommendations (2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 216203, Dec. 18, 2017) and dismissed a suit brought by a large number of parents of unvaccinated or partly vaccinated children objecting to California’s Senate Bill 277, which repealed the state’s personal belief exemption from immunization requirements for children entering public and private schools. (See prior posting.) The magistrate concluded that
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy