Dallas News reports that among the 16 judgeship nominations announced by the White House yesterday are two nominations to Texas federal district courts of individuals with extensive backgrounds in issues of religious liberty. Jeff Mateer, currently First assistant Attorney General of Texas, was previously general counsel and executive vice president of the First Liberty Institute. Matthew J. Kacsmaryk is currently Deputy General Counsel to First Liberty Institute. First Liberty describes itself as
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy