In Commonwealth of Pennsylvania v. Trump, (ED PA, Dec. 15, 2017), a Pennsylvania federal district court granted a nationwide preliminary injunction against enforcement of the Interim Final Rules issued by the Trump Administration in October (see prior posting) expanding exemptions from the ACA contraceptive coverage mandate for those with religious or moral objections. First, in a lengthy discussion, the court concluded that Pennsylvania has standing to bring the challenge because of its
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy