As previously reported, in a suit filed earlier this month plaintiffs challenged HB 40 which eliminates the prior ban on coverage for abortions by the state employees’ insurance program and by the state’s Medicaid program. The complaint alleged that funds cannot be expended on abortions because no appropriation has been made, and challenges the effective date of the law. The Chicago Tribune reports that yesterday state court judge Jennifer Ascher dismissed the challenge, holding that questions such as a law’s effective date and whether there is an appropriation are
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy