As reported by The Guardian and by a press release from Christian Concern, a British trial court judge yesterday upheld a decision by Sheffield University to remove graduate student Felix Ngole from his 2-year MA program in Social Work because of comments he posted on Facebook. In 2015, commenting on the widely publicized case of Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis, Ngole, a devout Christian, said:
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy