In Archdiocese of Washington v. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, (DC Cir., Dec. 20, 2017), the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit refused to issue an injunction pending appeal to prevent enforcement of a WMATA advertising policy that rejects bus ads which promote religion, religious practices or religious beliefs. Earlier this month, the district court upheld WMATA’s rejection of an ad from the Archdiocese promoting its
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy