In Kaite v. Altoona Student Transportation, Inc., (WD PA, Oct. 30, 2017), a Pennsylvania federal district court allowed a school bus driver to proceed with her religious discrimination and retaliation claims against her employer. A newly enacted state law required the driver to undergo a background check, including fingerprinting. According to the court, plaintiff, a devout Christian, sought an accommodation because of her belief that fingerprinting is the
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy