From SSRN:David W. Opderbeck, Lex Machina Non Est: A Response to Mark Lemley’s ‘Faith-Based Intellectual Property’, (Seton Hall University School of Law, Legal Studies Research Paper Series, 2017).Steven A. Ramirez, Social Justice and Capitalism: An Assessment of the Teachings of Pope Francis from a Law and Macroeconomics Perspective, (August 1, 2017).Richard K. Sherwin, Vico’s Providence Today, (August 23, 2017).Julia Leininger, It’s Institutions, Not Theology! Muslim Actors’ Influence on Democratization in Mali, (Politics and Religion, Volume 9, Issue 4 December 2016 , pp. 815-842).Uladzislau Belavusau, Hate Speech, (Max Planck Encyclopedia of Comparative Constitutional Law, Oxford University Press, 2017 Forthcoming).Magda Slabbert, Pregnancy Loss: A Burial or Medical Waste, (Journal of Contemporary Roman-Dutch Law, Vol. 80, p. 102-112, 2017).Jaber Seyvanizad, Islamic International Law Concerning Law of Treaties, (International Conference on Law, Political Science and Islamic Instructions, Tehran, 2017).Marina Nehme, Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission: Enforcement Tools and Regulatory Approaches, (Australian Business Law Review Vol. 45, 79-107 (2017)).From SmartCILP:Jamil Ammar
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy