In Congregation Rabbinical College of Tartikov, Inc. v. Village of Pomona, NY, (SD NY, Dec. 7, 2017), a New York federal district court in a 112-page opinion held that various zoning and environmental regulations enacted by the Village of Pomona violate the rights of plaintiff which is seeking to build a rabbinical college, on-campus housing and related religious facilities on a 100-acre piece of land which it owns. The court held that plaintiff had proven that the challenged laws were enacted with a discriminatory purpose to
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy