In Doe v. Norwich Roman Catholic Diocesan Corp., 2018 Conn. Super. LEXIS 45 (CT Super. Ct., Jan. 5,2018), a Connecticut trial court refused to dismiss a suit alleging childhood sexual abuse of plaintiff at a Catholic school. The court said in part:[P]laintiff has alleged negligent hiring and supervision of Brother Paul in his role as a school administrator, executive director, and teacher. Even if the plaintiff had alleged that Brother Paul was a priest …, the
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- What You Do Not Know About Top Custom Essay Paper Writing Service Might Surprise You
- The Debate Over Nursing Theories Novice to Expert
- The Hidden Treasure of Quantum Physics for Beginners
- Absolutely was Jeder Sagt Über Expire Doktorarbeit Medizin Ist absolut Falsch, und Warum
- The Foolproof Top Great Essay Writers Strategy