198. DeShawn Snow, Atlanta — Season 1
197. Karent Sierra, Miami — Season 2
196. Jo De La Rosa, OC — Season 1
195. Lydia Schiavello, Melbourne — Season 2
194. Bethenny Frankel, NYC — Seasons 1–3
193. Stacie Turner, D.C. — Season 1
192. Kyle Richards, Beverly Hills — Season 3
191. Teresa Giudice, New Jersey — Season 3
190. Porsha Stewart, Atlanta — Season 5
189. Melissa Gorga, New Jersey — Season 3
188. Kelly Killoren Bensimon, NYC — Seasons 2–3
187. Marysol Patton, Miami — Season 1
186. NeNe Leakes, Atlanta — Season 5
185. Lea Black, Miami — Season 3
184. Chyka Keebaugh, Melbourne — Season 1
183. Kyle Richards, Beverly Hills — Season 2
182. Jacqueline Laurita, New Jersey — Season 5
181. Kim Richards, Beverly Hills — Season 3
180. Janet Roach, Melbourne — Season 2
179. Caroline Manzo, New Jersey — Season 4
178. Kandi Burruss, Atlanta — Season 7
177. Jacqueline Laurita, New Jersey — Season 3
176. Lydia Schiavello, Melbourne — Season 1
175. Michaele Salahi, D.C. — Season 1
174. Camille Grammer, Beverly Hills — Season 1
173. Jackie Gillies, Melbourne — Season 1
172. ShereÃ© Whitfield, Atlanta — Seasons 1–2
171. Cynthia Bailey, Atlanta — Seasons 3–4
170. Cat Ommanney, D.C. — Season 1
169. Alexis Bellino, OC — Season 7
168. Marysol Patton, Miami — Season 2
167. Kim Zolciak-Biermann, Atlanta — Season 5
166. Melissa Gorga, New Jersey — Season 5
165. Phaedra Parks, Atlanta — Seasons 3–4
164. Lydia McLaughlin, OC — Season 8
163. Kathy Wakile, New Jersey — Season 4
162. Lizzie Rovsek, OC — Season 9
161. Heather Dubrow, OC — Season 8
160. NeNe Leakes, Atlanta — Seasons 3–4
159. Alexis Bellino, OC — Season 8
158. Tamra Judge, OC — Season 8
157. Amber Marchese, New Jersey — Season 6
156. Gretchen Rossi, OC — Season 6
155. Gretchen Rossi, OC — Season 8
154. Peggy Tanous, OC — Season 6
153. Tammy Knickerbocker, OC — Season 2
152. Tamra Barney, OC — Season 3
151. Heather Thomson, NYC — Season 6
150. Aviva Drescher, NYC — Season 5
149. Alexia Echevarria, Miami — Season 1
148. Kim Zolciak, Atlanta — Seasons 1–2
147. Lisa Vanderpump, Beverly Hills — Season 1
146. Alex McCord, NYC — Seasons 1–3
145. Jill Zarin, NYC — Seasons 1–3
144. Kyle Richards, Beverly Hills — Season 1
143. Kyle Richards, Beverly Hills — Season 4
142. Brandi Glanville, Beverly Hills — Season 4
141. Tammy Knickerbocker, OC — Season 3
140. Adrienne Maloof, Beverly Hills — Season 1
139. Yolanda Foster, Beverly Hills — Season 5
138. Tamra Judge, OC — Season 9
137. Cynthia Bailey, Atlanta — Season 5
136. Lauri Peterson, OC — Season 3
135. Melissa Gorga, New Jersey — Season 6
134. Gina Liano, Melbourne — Season 2
1. It’s fine
Definition: It's so far from okay and I'm not over it but I am indeed over this conversation.
2. I don’t care
Definition: I obviously do care and if you don't realize that soon I will unfollow you on every platform of social media.
Definition: Sounds good!
Definition: Fuck You.
8. If you want
Definition: I don't want you to but if you insist, whatever
9. That’s craaaazy
Definition: I didn't hear anything you said.
Definition: Someone who thinks they look like Rihanna because they bought a graphic tee and a high waisted denim diaper from Forever 21. They are never discrete about doing coke and will fuck any guy who is a 5 out of 10 and above.
Definition: Someone with sophistication and effortless style who knows how to correctly pronounce Yves Saint Laurent.
Definition: A totally vanilla girl that you can't even hate because she's so boring, you just can't associate yourself with her. The only reason she goes to Nordstrom is to shop the sale in the BP section and she wears Victoria's Secret Pink “yoga pants.”
Definition: I'm unphased but I'm pretending I care.
Definition: I'm freaking out.
15. I literally can’t
Definition: I just absolutely cannot deal with this right now whether it is the humidity on my newly straightened hair or seeing an ex on instagram with a frenemy of mine.
Definition: I didn't laugh, I didn't even smile.
Definition: I smiled.
Definition: I'm actually laughing.
Definition: Secretly We Are Gay
Definition: Someone with an iPhone 4.
Definition: Someone that gives off bad vibes and does more than 3 drugs on a week night.
Definition: Not just applied to guys who wear hoodies in the club but girls as well who seem like they're talking shit behind our back. I mean obviously I talk shit but I don't lie about it and change my personality depending on who I'm talking to.
23. I have nothing to wear
24. She’s Ano
Definition: I'm totally jealous of her body and ability to stop herself from eating.
Definition: My partner in crime, my bad betch ride or die, the one girl I can actually stand and whose good side is the opposite of mine so we take the best photos together.
A 25-year-old woman from a village in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh killed her alleged rapist by dousing him in kerosene and setting him on fire. The 38-year-old man, Raju Vishvakarma, had been arrested for allegedly raping the woman at knifepoint in April but was released on bail in May.
According to the rapist’s statement before his death, his victim invited him to her house to negotiate an out-of-court settlement in the rape case. When he arrived, the woman and her brothers set him on fire. He died of burn injuries after locals took him to a hospital.
The police have booked the rape victim and her family members on murder charges.
3. In the aftermath of the horrific gang rape in Mumbai, and the three year-sentence for a juvenile rapist in the brutal Delhi rape and murder, Indians supported the rape victim’s actions.
You know what they say old reality TV friendships die hard. And by die hard, I mean, Old reality TV best friends seems to get pregnant at the exact same time.
and stars Lauren Conrad, Whitney Port, and Heidi Montag, have all been pregnant for what feels like literal years.
Conrad was the first to welcome her baby son, Liam, with husband William Tell early this July, and Port and Montag are on deck.
According to , infamous-villain coupleSpeidi is also expecting a baby boy this October. It also looks like Montag is finally feeling the growing pains.
In a Snapchat video posted on Monday, Montag let us all in on her baby weight-gain.
I’ve already gained 25 pounds! I mean, no big deal, right? Just three more months to go at 4 pounds a month.So I’ll only gain about 40 pounds or so, some women gain 25. I think I over-ate.
Heidi, don’t sweat it. Seriously. You’re growing another human being inside of your body. It’s actually the one time you can do whatever you want.
She also looks amazing, BTW.
Montag has been heavily documenting her pregnancy on her social media, and seems to have that baby glow we all hear so much about but seems to only exist for celebrities.
It was in my heart to have a boy. I hope to have a little girl one day, but for my first child, I really wanted a son. I’m hoping to God that we don’t just have one, but if we do, I wanted a son. I thought it’d be a more natural bond for Spencer since he and his dad are so close.
Pratt, on the other hand, is busy spending his time on social media doing this
Yup, that sure is Spencer whispering I love you to a humming bird.
In recent video posts, Speidi visited frenemy Conrad’s hometown of Laguna Beach, where Montag was coughed on by a random lady, and Pratt continued to wear tank tops.
Yikes. Hang in there, world. Hang in there, Speidi. We hope you have a happy and healthy delivery.
Dear Diary, can’t talk, gotta go, bye.
1. First of all, many of us wrote about our lives to Dear Dairy, patron saint of milk and teenage secrets.
2. Who to go to the dance with. WHY YOU GOT NO ANSWERS, DAIRY?
“One day Chris B. asked me to the dance. I might go I might not.”
3. How much you hated your mother/brother/sister/father/the whole goddamned world.
4. What day it was and how sorry you were you couldn’t write more.
“Today is Jan 1 (?) 1994. Sorrey I havf to go!!”
5. A list of all your BFFs, edited to reflect those who were dead to you.
“All my homies.”
6. Any ~scandalous~ discoveries you made, which were BIG NEWS.
“Dear Diary today I learned my 1st curse word bitch.”
“Dear Diary bitch.”
“Dear Diary I just learned the f word it is fuck.”
7. Crucial declarations such as this:
8. Dumb poems.
“Roses are red, vilet are green, I can’t kiss you your as big as a washingmachine.”
9. And DEEP poems, or “pomes.”
“WHERES MY LOVE
She is cutting my hair,
I’m waiting on the chair
Wheres my love,
Waiting from above”
10. A list of all the celebrities you were going to bone.
11. And a list of all your dead and living pets.
“My old, dead, new & alive kitties”
12. The mysteries of life.
“After I lost my ball and I got it back the air was comeing out. No one know how the ball is losing air. But beleve me the air is not comeing out by a hole.”
13. Which teachers you liked and which you didn’t. Important for you records.
14. When a crush said THINGS (any things) to you.
“Today a boy I like talked to me even more than normal.”
15. Brief but important accounts of things gone wrong.
“Today I tried to wash the cat But it turned out to be a desaster.”
16. Your popularity status. And pens.
“It’s been over 2 months since I’ve written I got straight A’s and I’m kinda popular. I will now write in this pen.”
17. Philosophical reflections on the world’s tragedies. Or just the first thing that came to mind to take up pages and make it seem like you wrote more in your diary than you actually did.
“Why did geri want to quite [“quit”] the spice girls”
1. Everything starts with a battleaxe.
The first Street battleaxe was Ena Sharples and she has rarely been bettered.
2. The north is better than the south.
3. Gossips might be quite annoying but how is anyone going to find anything out without them?
4. Tumblr goes crazy for lesbianism.
The tender love story between Christian teens Sophie and Sian was probably the show’s most blogged-about ever.
5. Do not have a surrogate baby for the neighbours or else this will happen to you.
6. But it’s okay to spend every single night in the pub and nobody will call you out on it.
9. If he’s trying to hurry you along to name the date, it likely means he’s the local arsonist.
10. Going upstairs to your bedroom to play tapes will take you several years.
And the process will render you a murderous psychopath.
11. Cleopatra lived in Weatherfield once.
That’s Amanda Barrie, the late Alma Halliwell-Sedgewick-Baldwin, starring in Carry On Cleo.
12. Women are generally ferocious, men generally simpering wusses.
Probably because it was conceived by Tony Warren like a gay man’s fantasy of life in backstreet Salford.
14. And Mrs Walker would not have stood for any of this nonsense.
15. Nobody actually knows what Fat Brenda from Streetcars looks like.
But it’s probably something like this.
21. And yet… nothing is ever going to be okay again.
Hayley is dying and I just can’t believe they are doing this to any of us. Any of us.
Gandalf is the powerful wizard in the Lord Of The Rings stories. Dumbledore is great headmaster wizard of Hogwarts in the Harry Potter series. Which great wizard is better in the end? Actually a better question is, who would win in a rap battle? Wait, aren’t they the same person in the end?
As Twitchy reported last night, President Obama’s seemingly benign Ramadan message didn’t sit well with many, particularly those outraged by reports of forced feeding of Guantanamo Bay prisoners during the Ramadan fast. Scottish comic Frankie Boyle got in on the act as well, doing the jabs that American comedians won’t do — to the delight of many of his 1.4 million followers. So much for being respected overseas.
President Obama most recently pledged to close the detention center at Guantanamo Bay in a speech April 30, but bemoaned a lack of cooperation from Congress. “I think for a lot of Americans, the notion is out of sight, out of mind, and it’s easy to demagogue the issue,” he said, before turning his laser focus elsewhere.
Here’s at least one dissenter among the ranks naming Boyle’s jab “tweet of the year.”